The Issues feature is a section in which you can add and see any problems that need to be solved. Issues can be raised by either yourself, or a Project Member.
Issues are organized in three ways, through: personal Issues, public Issues and the Issue board.
- These are Issues that you have taken on or have been assigned to or raised by you.
- These Issues have been raised by other Project Members. Here you can see who is working on which Issues. These Issues are not assigned to you.
- Issues that have been raised, but have not been assigned are organized here. You can choose to assign an Issue to a Project Member, or you can take it on yourself.
To resolve Issues faster convert them to the Tasks. After, a colourful bar on the left will help you to keep track of the progress.
- Grey - Issue hasn't been converted to a Task yet.
- Blue - the Issue has been converted to a Task and right now is in progress.
- Green - the Issue is resolved (Task is done).
- Red - the Task based on Issue hasn't been started yet.
As you can see below, one Issue is grey, and one is now red. Issue #63 is red because it has been converted into a Task and has not yet been started.
To see all benefits of upgrading your Project to Premium, click here.